Lighter case and cylinders! Improved reed valve!
A true legend in the world of giant scale aerobatics! Since the release of the DA150 in 1999, it has been the dominant engine for aerobatic competition. Years of refinement bring you the best in contest proven performance and reliability!
TOC Champion, Tucson Aerobatic Shootout Champion, IMAC National Champion, XFC Champion, Don Lowe Masters Champion, and Unlimited Air Races National Champion!!!
Click here for parts
Click here for 3 View
- Displacement: 9.15 ci (150 cc)
- Weight: 7.26 lbs (3.3 kilos)
- Stroke: 1.5748 in (40 mm)
- Length: 7.695 in (195.45 mm)
- RPM Range: 1,000 to 6,500
- Three crank bearings, long spacing between front bearings for shaft stability.
- Four petal reed valve, bottom induction.
- Desert Aircraft, auto advance, electronic ignition.
- Exclusive Desert Aircraft designed cylinders, pistons, and crankshaft.
- CNC milled, 7075 aluminum alloy crankcase.
- Long rod to stroke ratio.