The Champion of Champions !
- Displacement: 12.20 ci (200 cc)
- Weight: Standard:10.95 lbs (4.95 kilos) Light: 9.95 lbs. (4.52 kilos)
- Bore: 1.6771 in (42.6 mm)
- Stroke: 1.3779 in (35 mm)
- Length: 9.625 in (244 mm)
- Fuel Consumption: 4.5 oz/min @ 6,000 RPM
- Four petal reed valve, bottom induction.
- Desert Aircraft, auto advance, electronic ignition system.
- Crankshaft designed, manufactured, and assembled to aerospace standards at our Tucson Arizona factory.
- Exclusive Desert Aircraft designed cylinders and pistons.
- CNC milled, 7075 aluminum alloy crankcase.
- Long rod to stroke ratio.
- DA engines are designed using the latest tools and techniques, including 3D CAD and Stereo Lithography.
TOC Champion, IMAC World Champion,
Tucson Aerobatic Shootout Champion, IMAC National Champion
Incomparable throttle transition
Extremely low vibration
Standard and Light (Special machined cylinders) versions available
Click here for parts
Click here for 3 Views